I would like to return the papers of my grandfather to Hungary. How can I do this?

It is possible to deposit documents in our archives for 25 or 50 years. The National Archives of Hungary make a contract with you and you can determine which permits needed to research the material. In any event you should ensure archives access. During the escrow period the files remain on your property. If escrow period expires you or a family member can take the documents or make a gift contract and pass through the property to the Archives.